Warning: Parameter 2 to wp_hide_post_Public::query_posts_join() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/dmado2/books.denshishoseki-mado.jp/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
書籍名： Minimalism: The Japanese Art of Minimalism: 30-Day Minimalist Challenge to declutter your life and experience the new more (minimalist living, stress management, … simplicity, mindfulness) (English Edition) Kindle版
著者：Dr. Joyce Fung (著), Rui Hashimoto (著)
[あらすじ] We work to the point of extreme exhaustion. Everyone is just too rushed, and stressed.We alleviate our stress by using coping mechanisms that could potentially harm us – shopping for more stuff, binge eating, and engaging in time-wasting activities such as playing video games or even gossiping.
We fill our lives with needless activities, relationships, and clutter. This makes us lose sense of who we really are and what’s important to us.
This is the reason why the Japanese people have developed a lifestyle that strips away the inessential things in their lives. It’s called minimalism.
In this book, you’ll find proven strategies and step by step guide on how to practice minimalism.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- How minimalism can help you clear your mind, get rid of physical clutter, increase your happiness, and improve your life
- Exciting and easy to follow morning routine exercises that energize your mind, body, and spirit
- How to recalibrate your focus
- How to end toxic relationship and forgive those who have wronged you
- How to organize and transform your personal space into a clean and neat place
- Tips that can help you save money and also make money out of the minimalist lifestyle
- The minimalist therapy
- Meditation techniques that help clear your mind and relieve stress
Much, much more!